Saturday 25 July 2009

The hunt continues!

Carol has the two venues for her Tuesday night and Saturday morning groups booked and sorted. I did have mine sorted also, however now it's just the Thursday night venue that is secure. The church where my Wednesday night group was going to be held has come back and said that the rent will need to be higher after all - $100 for the first hour and $50 each hour thereafter. Apparently this is due to the cost of the air conditioning (starting to wish I purchased a smaller house!!). This venue would have been perfect, but it seems they are not open to negotitions, so 6 hours has been spent today contacting various places. Nothing concrete to report, but some call backs to make on Monday. BTW - my Thursday night venue is where WW have held a group for 20 years, so I'm throwing myself right into the firing line!! You'd never have known it as there isn't a poster or leaflet in sight. Wait until we start our promotion next week - they won't know what's hit them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment