Thursday 23 July 2009

We've arrived at the "Big D"!

10 1/2 hours on a plane with a 2 1/2 year old and no television to keep him occupied - courtesy of British Airways! It made me laugh when a member of the Cabin Crew gave me a piece of paper and a pen and told me that that was for my apology - "do I have to write my apology myself then?" I asked!! I told him that I'm expecting a free return flight to the UK for myself and Drew. As Carol said, I can expect it....! Big thanks to the gentleman sat behind and the lady to our right who made the flight bearable (I didn't know BA provided free child care these days!).

We had to upsize our hire car as our medium sized Avis wouldn't stand the 3 suitcases, 3 large holdalls, Jasper Conran luggage set (yes, it's in use!), 4 hand luggage bags, change bag, laptop case, 2 adults, 2 kids and a cuddly toy!!

We arrived at our hotel in Plano shattered, but happy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment