Wednesday 12 August 2009

I'm a blag queen!

Today has been a promotion spectacular!

This morning 350 door hangers hung in the Colony. This afternoon word of mouthing wherever I went!

I've managed to talk my way into a breakfast "networking" meeting on Friday morning, and got a table at a business expo on Saturday am. More into my stride with it now - you just have to talk to anyone and everyone!

My two groups are opening in two different cities (towns) and I now know that I will never set a new Consultant up to open two groups at the same time in two different towns - such hard work driving backwards and forwards to each city. By far the easiest to promote is the one where I am going to be living - word of mouth at school today - invited to parents meeting next Friday (more WOM - yipee!).

Funny how we get told all this, but it's not until you actually do it for yourself......!

No comments:

Post a Comment