Tuesday 4 August 2009

Downtown la la la la la la!

Today started with a meeting "downtown" at the Dallas Morning News. I got the best deal that I could for our group opening adverts. Didn't realise that I would be interviewed to make sure that we were a suitable organisation to advertise in their newspaper - of course they loved Slimming World!

The morning wasn't without drama - a little incident with a dollar bill and a toll booth!! I must get a toll tag to stop this happening! I must also remember that road rage is not a good thing - it's not big and it's not clever (and some people carry guns and knives!!)!

Rest of the day spent visual making with Carol. We have all of our diplomas and other awards ready for our new members table, "meet the team" boards, footprints to show the "way to weigh", a gorgeous Slimmer of the Week basket, a welcome board for the new members table, various countdown visuals - all Slimming World logo'd of course!! I'm sure I've fogotten a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment